Interim financing to overcome financing bottlenecks
If there is an unexpectedly high order intake in the room, the financial instrument of the interim financing often also serves as a pre-financing of the order, provided that no advance payment could be agreed with the client. Likewise, this will be used to finance repairs or pay and lease payments. Consequently, interim financing in the sense of a bridging loan thus serves first and foremost once for the short-term maintenance of liquidity.
A bridging loan always aims to bridge a short-term financial shortage or to supplement an existing loan. In keeping with its name, bridging finance always serves to overcome temporary and manageable liquidity gaps. Typical examples include seasonal loans for companies as well as supplementary loans for homeowners, which are covered by a mortgage.
For self-employed, tradespeople and businesses, bridging finance is often of existential importance as it is ultimately a matter of sustaining business operations.
House bank for interim financing mostly unsuitable!
The self-employed and companies usually have a long-standing and good relationship with their principal bank, which is primarily geared to longer-term financing solutions. It is understandable that companies are reluctant to stress the confidence of the house bank with short-term financing requests. Conventional banks (including the house bank) usually run a business model that is geared to long-term installment loans. They are thus hardly able to respond to short-term financing problems of their customers.
Interim financing: Well, there are alternatives to the house bank!
We have summarized the SME CREDIT rating for bridging loan providers for self-employment and companies in the monthly updated bridging loan ranking .
Credit companies focusing on short-term loan solutions and interim financing
There are a small number of credit companies whose business models are short-term financing solutions.
Our favorites for short-term and time-critical interim financing
Bridging Credit Ranking of December 2018
|4||Funding Square||250’000 €|
The “Digital Mittelstandskredit” as bridging loan offered by inancingent makes it possible to meet the requirements for fast lending to bridge financing bottlenecks for the self-employed, tradespeople and SMEs. This allows customers within 24 hours to receive a loan commitment up to 100,000 euros, within 48 hours to 750,000 euros.
After entering the financing parameters in the inancingent portal, a completely digital process is initiated, in which all parties involved communicate via interfaces. The deep technical integration of financinga into the inancingent portal enables the end-to-end integration of customer identification, digital signature and loan disbursement.
Compared to financinga, the short-term loan from inancingent is also suitable for larger companies with a credit requirement of more than 100,000 euros. More about: inancingent for fast loan solutions within 24 hours!
financinga specializes in fast, short-term loan solutions up to € 100,000 and maturities of up to 12 months. Its innovative credit-worthiness analysis technology allows fast credit decisions within hours! Ideally suited as interim financing, bridging loan and to the solution of unforeseen financing bottlenecks or liquidity gaps.
With the financinga online platform, self-employed people and SMEs can apply for loans in just a few minutes, for example, to buy goods, settle unexpected bills or secure growth. This makes financinga ideally suited for short-term financing solutions as bridge financing, bridging loan and problem solving of unforeseen financing bottlenecks or liquidity gaps.
95% of all self-employed, tradespeople and freelancers do not know that …
- … the financing form company leasing is a suitable alternative to the normal company loan, if no equity is present or otherwise bound or if the credit lines are not to be charged further.
- … with the financial portal inancingent the credit chances increase at least 100% compared to the house bank and can save over 30% interest? More: SME tip: 100% higher credit chances and 30% interest savings!
- … Factoring as a credit alternative for medium-sized companies is not only an interesting solution in times of crisis!
- … inancingent can also be used to optimize commercial real estate financing .
- … the Financial Technologies financinga makes short-term bridging loans up to € 100,000 possible within a few hours and thus within one working day!
- … by means inancingent next to the company credit order more customized financial products online and compare can: project financing , corporate leasing , overdraft , investment loan , bridge loan , purchase financing , mezzanine capital …
- … a financially strong guarantor definitely increases your credit chances?
- … the purpose of the loan may also be of importance in the credit decision of the bank.
Everything else about loans for the self-employed, freelancers, founders, entrepreneurs, tradesmen and small companies can be found in our practice guide loans for small businesses and the self-employed .